In order to deposit via bitcoin, you will need a Bitcoin wallet, such as Coinbase — https://www.coinbase.com/ (Note that we accept payments from all Bitcoin wallets and exchanges).
1. Purchase some Bitcoins (in your Coinbase account, select the “Buy/Sell” button on the left and choose your payment method (bank account or credit card). Enter the desired number of Bitcoins you would like to purchase and click “Buy Bitcoin”);
2. After receiving Bitcoin into your wallet, go to the Client Office >> Deposit >> Bitcoin page — https://OFFICE/deposit/bitcoin/
3. From the drop-down list, select which account you wish to deposit into and the amount you wish to send. This will generate a unique wallet address that you will use to send your Bitcoins.
4. Copy the Bitcoin wallet address that comes up on the next screen and send the Bitcoins to that address from your wallet (on Coinbase click on your Bitcoin wallet at the top left and then click on the “Send Money” button on the top right);
5. Now that you have sent Bitcoin to our account, it takes a few hours for the Bitcoin network to send it over to us. We appreciate your patience.
Note: Immediately upon receipt of your coins, we will sell them at the prevailing market price at our exchange and your trading account will automatically be credited in your deposit currency.
Coins are credited to your trading account after 6 network confirmations. This can take anywhere between several minutes to hours. Please take it into account while planning your trading.